Production Manager with experience in NPI needed for new role in Exeter
Your new company
Exeter based business seeks a skilled Production Manager with experience in New Product Introductions for new role in its growing operations.
Your new role
Your new role as Production Manager will see you take on a key managerial position within the business that will see you utilise your experience and skill set to assist with developing the businesses supply chain to accommodate new products introductions. Your duties include (but are not limited to):
- Introducing new products to an established supply chain
- driving through a progressive continuous improvement strategy across all areas of the operation
- Product managing production
- Managing implementation of products from cradle to grave in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment.
- Product sourcing, manufacturing strategy, cost of goods, capital investment, and risk management.
- Experience of technical transfer of new products, processes, and testings.
What you'll need to succeed
To be chosen for the role you must possess the following experience/skill sets:
- Minimum of HNC level or HND in electronics or electrical Engineering.
- Experience in a Lead Manufacturing Engineer role or Projects Manager role.
- Experience of NPI
- Excellent communication skills
- Team management experience
What you'll get in return
Salary up to £40,000 + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job