On behalf of our client, an established and successful International Manufacturer, TRF Professional are recruiting for an experienced Production Manager.
The purpose of the role is to plan, organise and control production to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to the company’s standard through driving operational excellence, focussing on output and operational costs, strategy deployment, lean manufacturing processes and working in cross-functional teams.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- To establish clear operational goals and objectives are aligned with the business plans
- Leading and developing a team of around 30 employees
- Ensure adequate resourcing, training and development plans are prepared for the team
- Manage resources to ensure the availability of manufactured output in line with agreed budgets and time-scales
- Seek continuous Improvement through lean methodologies and standard work adopting a robust change management strategy
- Ensure industrial relations and HR issues are resolved in a fair and equitable manner
- Responsible for Risk Management, Environment, Health & Safety compliance and participation across the plant
- Continually review and report on all aspects of plant performance and costs
- Manage the Environmental Management System ISO14001: 2015
- Assist with the implementation of the Quality Management System to ISO9001:2015 and that it is supported correctly
To be considered for this opportunity the successful candidate will possess excellent Production and Manufacturing knowledge along with the ability to confidently lead a team.
- A proven Production Manager with 3-5 years’ experience, ideally gained with an Engineering / Manufacturing environment
- Operational excellence
- Good and effective customer focus
- Leadership and people development skills
- Educated preferably to degree level in a manufacturing/engineering or relevant science discipline or equivalent
In return for the above the successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive salary and benefits, a modern working environment along with ongoing support and development.
Please apply, in confidence, to Jasmine Marland at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Budget Management
- Health Safety
- Team Management