Production Manager required for a fast passed manufacturing company in Nottingham. Providing high tier products to the aerospace, OEMs of the aviation, oil & gas, sensor, medical and transport industries. With a key focus on excellence in quality and machinery.
Production Manager Requirements:
- Exceptional Man Management
- Hands on attitude is essential
- Experience managing 20-40 people in a manufacturing environment
- Apprenticeship trained
- Precision engineering background
- Quality control
- Strong knowledge of machines including FANUC, milling machines, 5, 6, 8 and 9 axis etc.
- KPIs and Cost Control
Production Manager Role:
- Management of Workshop Staff at all times.
- Control of the Workshop.
- Quality through the workshop.
- Efficiency in the workshop.
- Liaising where applicable with Operations Manager / Quality Manager to overcome quality and delivery issues.
- Work Environment.
- KPI Responsibilities
- Cost Control
- Ensure (BSI 9001-2000) Quality Standards are met consistently.
Package: £40,000- £45,000 + Bonus + Laptop + Mobile + 25days holiday + Stat+ Group Pension + Company Health Benefits.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy