Production Manager required for a fast passed manufacturing company in Nottingham. Providing high tier products to the aerospace, OEMs of the aviation, oil & gas, sensor, medical and transport industries. With a key focus on excellence in quality and machinery.
Production Manager Requirements:
- Exceptional Man Management
- Hands on attitude is essential
- Experience managing 20-40 people in a manufacturing environment
- Apprenticeship trained
- Precision engineering background
- Quality control
- Strong knowledge of machines including FANUC, milling machines, 5, 6, 8 and 9 axis etc.
- KPIs and Cost Control
Production Manager Role:
- Management of Workshop Staff at all times.
- Control of the Workshop.
- Quality through the workshop.
- Efficiency in the workshop.
- Liaising where applicable with Operations Manager / Quality Manager to overcome quality and delivery issues.
- Work Environment.
- KPI Responsibilities
- Cost Control
- Ensure (BSI 9001-2000) Quality Standards are met consistently.
Package: £40,000- £45,000 + Bonus + Laptop + Mobile + 25days holiday + Stat+ Group Pension + Company Health Benefits.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job