SLAUGHTER HALL PRODUCTION MANAGER (POULTRY)
Slaughter Hall Production Manager.
Our Client - forward thinking, dynamic and expanding company currently recruiting for Production Manager to join their busy and growing team.The successful candidates will be joining a privately owned, well-established business with an opportunity of long term employment and career progression.
48 hours per week, which could include weekends and evenings, especially during peak periods.
£30k to £40k depending on experience.
- Running department in cost effective way ensuring production is maximised by people management, whilst technical and health & safety aspects of production are maintained at the very high standard.
- Overseeing and delivering production process from A to Z: live bird intake, slaughter, evisceration, plucking and trussing.
- Managing, training and motivating members of your team.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes.
- Own transport due to location
- Can-do attitude and flexibility
- Experience of working on EV/Kill line or within slaughter hall.
- Strong leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- Reliable, tolerant and determined.
This role would suit existing managers within Food Manufacturing, or could be a next step to the Department or Shift Leads/Supervisors or Charge hands within Poultry or Food Manufacturing.
Apply online now, call Industrial Team on , email your CV to or drop into our office 61 London Street, Norwich, NR2 1HL
Straight Forward Recruitment Ltd is a privately owned and managed recruitment agency based in the heart of Norwich. We provide bespoke recruitment solutions to the Industrial, Commercial, Engineering and Agricultural Sectors on both Temporary and Permanent basis across East Anglia.