Paying up to 50k + Excellent Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Automotive Production Manager to organise and oversee the manufacturing of goods. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all automotive manufacturing production lines and the quality of output. We expect you to have deep know-how in automotive parts production procedures. Ability to manage a team towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we'd like to talk to you. The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
You will be inspirational, proactive and very hands on leader. A definite preference for someone with an automotive tier 1 or 2 parts production.
You will be a hands on type individual, used to batch manufacturing environment, a natural drive for systematic change / process improvement - people management is key as it's not a production line environment; "LEAN" philosophy approach.
You will have a natural drive for systematic change and be a driving force behind change management. As long as you have a "lean" background. Could suit someone from body shop crash repair for vehicle manufacturing as long as you have Lean methodology and do not mind working with house hold name! this role is not for someone who wants to sit back and relax we need a change agent and someone who wants to aspire to bigger and better things short medium and ling term. Good management skills as mentioned as it is a leading from the front role!
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organise workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- APQP AND PPAP 8d and 5s should be on your CV
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management