Salary based on experience
Production Manager required for an excellent opportunity that has arisen. Looking for an experienced Production Manager to join a well-established manufacturing company specialising in the supply of coating materials throughout the UK.
- Managing a team of 40 people within the production team.
- Introducing new lean and continuous improvement techniques.
- Liaison with transport department to meet tight deadlines.
- Responsible for Production Planning Capacity forward planning.
- Responsible for new plant and equipment, new handling and dispensing methods.
- Adherence to H&S within areas of responsibility Reporting to Directors
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree level or equivalent - A level Chemistry / HNC or similar process engineering qualifications
- Must have experience managing a production team within a Paint, Coatings, Adhesives, Food or Beauty.
- Previous experience of working in a fast moving, low lead time environment preferable.
- Good understanding of quality control excellent organiser with a high attention to detail.
- Adaptable to change and always looking to implement continuous improvement.
- Excellent knowledge of H&S policies and procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent management skills.
Salary - Based on experience, Pension Scheme, 37.5 hours per week
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job