- To prepare and plan the production for the whole factory, including meat cutting, poultry production, portion control, burger and sausage manufacturing together with the mince and dice production.
- To meet KPI targets both agreed and set with the General Manager and Operations Director.
- To liaise daily with the Technical department
- Responsibility for a full costing & yield programme by department.
- To report to weekly Management meetings on all aspects of the production performance.
- To liaise with individual team leaders overseeing any production issues.
- To work with the Sales and New Product Development Team on menu development ideas.
- To work to and deliver agreed budget targets for costs and head counts
- To administrate Holiday shift patterns in accordance with Company Policy ensuring that all necessary cover is in place.
- To liaise with HR regarding timekeeping, absences, complying with the Company Absence Procedure & Policy, Discipline and Grievance.
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of all aspects of production
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lead from the front
- Ability to develop good working relationship with managers in other areas of the business, to deliver the common goals of the business in terms of profitability and provision of agreed service levels to customers.
- Willingness to embrace change and developing skills within your team
- A strong commercial understanding of the business
- General Manager
- Product Development