Job Title: Production Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Location: County Durham
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working exclusively in partnership with a unique and exciting production business.
The Production Manager will be responsible for managing the production operation within this unique diverse environment.
- Lead and develop Fitters and other production personnel.
- Coordinate, track and improve production output performance.
- Coordinate, track and improve setup and changeover performance.
- Lead Maintenance personnel to creatively solve equipment downtime and reliability issues.
- Work with equipment manufacturers on improvements to current equipment and training of personnel to those improvements.
- Provide lean training and continuous improvement leadership in support of overall plant objectives.
- Leads corrective action process as required to support customer requirements.
- Work with Operations Manager to define plant capacities and develop tools and processes which improve the effective utilization of capacity vs. demand.
- Work with any new products or processes to achieve business objectives.
- Research and implement new practices which will enhance any aspect of
Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost or Morale.
- Any other duties as directed by management to facilitate continuous improvement
- Lead all production activities to improve production performance and operating metrics.
- Coordinate and support the implementation of process, material and equipment changes.
The Production Manager should have the following skills:
- Strong production facility leadership skills
- Strong personnel management abilities
- Continuous improvement implementation skills
- Good strong communication skills
For more information on this opportunity please contact Dan Simpson at Imperial Professionals
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.