40hrs Rotating Shift Pattern
Shift Manager required. Looking for an experienced Shift Manager to join a well-established manufacturing company specialising in the supply of coating materials throughout the UK. Coating and LEAN experience is essential.
- Managing a team of 10-15 people within the production team.
- Responsible for Production Planning Capacity forward planning.
- Responsible for new plant and equipment, new handling and dispensing methods.
- Adherence to H&S within areas of responsibility Reporting to Directors
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- ICM,NEBS or IOSH Qualification
- Must have experience managing a production team within, Coatings.
- Good understanding of quality control excellent organiser with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent management skills.
Salary - £35,000- £45,000, Pension Scheme, 33 days holiday.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job