Our Client is looking for a Production Manager for their Site based just off the city centre.
The position is based in a Pick and Pack Logistics warehouse and will be responsible for 3 large teams.Job Description
Reporting into the Logistics Director and based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire as the Production Manager you run 3 large teams of picker packers.
- The Production Manager is responsible for leading the Production Department, its team, day to day operation and KPI achievement.
- Lead, manage, motivate and inspire team members to deliver high levels of performance, role model behaviour, core values and a 'cando' attitude, developing individuals to achieve a multi-skilled, resilient team.
- Lead the Production Department ensuring safe and efficient operation, taking into account customer's requirements, performance targets and KPIs.
- Drive improvements in product quality through data analysis (Problem Management Systems) and taking action with relevant areas (internal departments, suppliers).
To apply for the position of Production Manager based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire you will have a background in manufacturing or engineering management and will be / have:
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills including colleague management, peer level influence & upward management.
- Must be able to thrive in a high-pressure environment and be capable of self-motivation.
- Demonstrable evidence of how you have effectively communicated with others is essential.
- Experience and use of MS Office is essential.
- Adaptable and positive when faced with change.
- Calm & rational when facing a technically complex and fast changing environment.
- Clean driving license and willingness to fly.
Salary is between £40000 plus company car
- Professional working environment
- Other entitlements and benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job