Leading Manufacturer in the Transportation industry requires a talented and experienced Production Manager to take responsibility for the management and development of a multi-assembly line Production Facility. A main focus for this post will be delivery on time to specification and cost.
- Work directly with the Senior Production Manager and Manufacturing Director to develop and execute a manufacturing strategy to support company growth
- Work directly with internal customers (Assembly Line Managers) to ensure a seamless transition and supply of materials and assemblies through to finished product.
- Directly manage a production facility producing diverse product lines of complex components and assemblies.
- Direct responsibility for 100+ employees.
- Provide direction, leadership and development for Team Leaders and Section Leads.
- Establish appropriate KPI’s to drive performance and achieve business objectives
- Delivery of product to assembly facilities 100% OTIF to specification
- Identify, recommend and implement best practice processes and capability to continuously improve productivity and reduce cost and waste.
- Work with the Staff Council to ensure employee engagement and commitment
- Maintain and develop manufacturing facilities to ensure the highest standards of operational cleanliness and excellence to reflect Brand Values
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Production Manager / Team Leader within a Tier 1 / 2 Automotive Manufacturer or Supplier, leading teams within a complex Production or Assembly facility.
You will be joining a well-established Manufacturer, offering a challenging, professional and rewarding environment.