Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Production Manager for our client in Oman.
Production Manager will lead the entire process from reception, blending and processing (including UHT and Ice-cream products) to filling and packaging, leading to finished goods ready for shipment.
Prime responsibility of the Production Manager will be to ensure that production process runs safely, efficiently and delivers on the business plan objectives; providing quality product to customers in full and on time, continuously improving production metrics, developing and engaging a capable workforce, and striving to be an environmentally sustainable business with zero harm safety culture.
Main Tasks & Accountabilities of Production Manager
- Develop and execute a productivity agenda, optimizing capacity and staffing strategies
- Direct overall activities of the plant to ensure customer orders are received, scheduled, produced and shipped on time to meet the requirements
- Liaison with management and other line managers (as part of cross function team) for efficient running of the department.
- Produce end of month departmental report, on time, and as required by the management.
- Continuously analyze production process to maximize efficiency and minimize costs
- Setting and directing of maintenance priorities with the Manager - Maintenance and Engineering to ensure minimum impact on production
- Design and ensure hygiene standards are maintained through the production process - till the product is collected for delivery from the finished goods warehouse including disposal of waste as per prescribed guidelines
- Understand and ensure meeting the obligations of health and safety requirements of employment legislation.
Qualifications required for role of Production Manager
- BTech/Engineering degree
- MBA (Manufacturing / Operations Management)
- Expert in Tetra Pak 19, 22, aseptic, Gable top fillers, Tetra Top fillers, Gasti pot fillers, Bottles Fillers, Tetra Flex Process aseptic, APV tube Processing, Tetra Drink, APV Juice, PMO pasteurizers, CIP systems
- Experience with GMP, Quality, Environmental, Safety, and Employment Standards regulatory requirements
- Experience in overseeing manufacturing of dairy products
- Strong understanding of the Middle East especially Oman
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job