Maximum Precision Limited is an energetic engineering business supplying various industries with pioneering products. The company is owned and managed by two enthusiastic entrepreneurs who have an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to assist the Operations department with planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. You'll make sure goods and services are produced efficiently, in the correct amount, at the right cost and level of quality. You will have full autonomy and accountability of the department and the opportunity to make the role your own.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the business vision and objectives, helping develop and implement the strategies to achieve them
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for improvement and develop strategies to implement new ideas
- Support the Sales team by determining the Bill of Materials (BOM) and Routing’s for new enquiries in a timely manner
- Create production schedules, monitor production processes and adjust schedules in order to ensure deadlines are met
- Decide resource requirements and discuss changes with the management team in a constructive manner
- Managing and motivating staff to ensure targets are met
- Setting and monitoring product quality standards, implementing quality control programs, promoting good practices
- 'Keeping People Informed’ - Analyse production data, monitor both you and your teams KPI’s and act upon them accordingly in order to improve performance
This position will would suit an individual who is interested in working within a fast-growing business, is conscientious, courteous, focused and works to very high standards.
We are looking for you to have high attention to detail, be precise, systematic and self-motivated. You would be consistent, cooperative and relaxed whilst valuing systems, teams and a stable environment. You would seek consensus, be unobtrusive, friendly, controlled and rational.
In this role, you will be expected to always communicate in a friendly and professional manner with customers, suppliers, visitors and other team members.
Working with the Production Director, you will strive towards achieving maximum efficiency and productivity whilst developing your skills and achieving your own goals. To empower this we continually measure performance, provide regular 1-2-1 sessions and quarterly reviews.
The full job profile can be found on our website.
- Competitive Salary based on attitude and experience
- 24 days’ annual leave
- On-site car parking
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continuous Improvement
- Operational Efficiency
- Production Planning