Production Manager - Maidstone / £35-45k DOE
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and professional leader to manage the production operations of a leading Mid Kent based company.
Duties of this role include:
- Managing the entire production team (approx. 15 people): packaging, assembly, warehouse
- Collaborating with Internal accounts, planning, quality, IT, Finance, HR,
- Supervising the planning, incorporate project work in a balanced way with an awareness of delivery times
- Developing and implementing optimizations in production area.
- Developing the team, make sure production processes are streamlines
- Contribute to growth
- Acting as lead for new product releases and are responsible for creating new work instructions.
- Managing manpower planning
This role requires a strong and motivational leader with:
- A relevant technical degree
- Experience in a relevant management role, ideally with change management piece
- Hands-on attitude
- Flexible and stress resistant personality
- Natural curiosity and focus on continuous improvement
- The ability to multi-task
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- A forward thinking outlook
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to know more, please apply online today!
This role is being handled by Emily, Executive Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
- "production" "manufacturing" "operations" "engineering"