This is a Permanent opportunity for a Production Supervisor / Manager
Key Skills: Manufacturing / Production / Supervisor / Manager / Improvement
My client is a well-established design and engineering company who supply products to a wide range of industries, including Marine, Automotive and Construction industry. They are based in Kent, commutable from Romford, Dartford, Canterbury, Maidstone, Sevenoaks and surrounding areas.
We are looking for someone with a strong background supervising/managing Production, who would be happy to work with the following skills:
- Manage the shopfloor to ensure production demands are met
- Monitoring performance, resource management, achieving targets, general health & safety & making improvements
- Train and develop the production team
- Understanding of BOMs
- Oversee ordering and issuing of materials
- Ensure quality standards are being met
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Production Supervisor on board as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on for more information.