Donard Recruitment are representing a high-profile client in Magherafelt who are looking to recruit for a Production Manager. This role builds on your current skill set within a fast-paced state of the art food production facility.
This client will help you achieve your goals by continuous professional development and provide genuine career progression opportunities.
Responsible for the efficient and safe daily operations of their respective Production Area.
To ensure that their production department meets operational targets and that all production orders are completed on time and to specification.
Responsible for the department’s daily performance against Key Performance Indicators including output, manning, yield, giveaway etc.
Take responsibility and accountability for developing and obtaining a culture of achievement within their areas of responsibility. To drive continuous improvement through effective leadership.
You will need to have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Coach and develop direct reports and ensure skill gaps are addressed through training and development structured planning.
Ensure the necessary production, quality and HR records are maintained at all times
Skills and experience required:
- 1 years’ supervisory experience in a bakery/food manufacturing environment
- Relevant Food Qualifications (e.g. HACCP, Food Safety & Hygiene etc.)
- Strong planner and delegator
- Excellent team motivator
- Results and KPI driven
- Analytical and good eye for detail
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Good communicator with a high standard of spoken and written English
- Personable - outgoing and able to build trusting relationships with site colleagues and stakeholders.
- Third level qualification in Food/Business related subject
- £25K PA Depending on experience
This is a full time permanent role. Shifts will be Evening and weekend work.
- Food Hygiene
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Safety
- Production Management
- KPI Reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job