An exciting opportunity to join a market leading Food Manufacturing business and further develop your career in Production Management.
As Production Manager your duties will include:
- Working closely with Shift Managers and site management teams to provide leadership and motivation
- Delivering KPI’s and engaging in continuous improvement activities, helping to promote this culture on site
- Ensuring compliance with all legislation, company and customer policies and requirements in respect of food safety, environment protection and health and safety within production
- Ensuring the service levels for all customers are achieved
- Managing customer visits and building effective relationships with the customer
- Rotating and manging stock effectively through regular stock takes and stock control.
- Supporting the QA team in ensuring all aspects of the QMS are implemented
- Ensuring production supports all NPD activity
The successful applicant must have:
- Experience in a similar role (within Food Manufacturing)
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Be flexible in working times to meet production requirements of the business
This role offers the opportunity to join a market leading company and develop and progress your career in this fast paced environment.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job