Production Manager / Shift Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
We are currently recruiting for a Production Manager/Shift Manager for a FMCG business based in Spalding.
The successful Production Manager/Shift Manager will have a proven track record within a similar Managerial role. You must be able to effectively manage your department and motivate your team to maintain high levels of performance.
• Manage the department, ensure targets/objectives are met
• Maintain discipline within the team in accordance with company policies
• Monitor team performance and improve performance where necessary
• Identify and implement training needs within the department
• Ensure quality and hygiene standards are communicated, understood and met at all times
• Knowledge and understanding of departmental budget and communicate this on a weekly basis with senior manager
• Maintain company standards and follow procedures at all times
• Previous experience within a similar role, with supervisory experience.
• Good IT skills (Word and Excel skills essential)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident in communicating with people at all levels within the business
• Excellent organisational skills to meet the demand of the FMCG environment
Please send an updated CV for further details on this Production Manager / Shift Manager role.
- Food Manufacturing
- Production Management
- Fresh Produce
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job