PRODUCTION MANAGER - Signage
£26k - £32k
My client are a leading Signage and Graphics organisation based in Manchester who are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join their team. They require someone with a strong management background. They also require excellent knowledge of the sign manufacturing process and large format industry generally. You MUST have experience managing teams and organising work flow.
* Work within a busy Production department, ensuring high quality print and signage is produced always.
* Have experience of hands on machine operating as the job may require some hands-on work to ensure production targets are met or exceeded
* Liaise with suppliers
* Stock control
* Take full responsibility for the quality of the department
- Must be able to laminate and make flat sign boards.
- Beneficial to be able to do site surveys.
- Experience of production management, supervision or team leadership within a medium or large manufacturing company
- Excellent communication skill, verbal and written
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Able to cope under pressure during busy times
For more information or to apply please contact - -
- production supervisor
- production manager
- large format
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job