We are currently recruiting for a Production Manager to take full ownership of the production/restoration department for a company managing high-end insurance claims and the ensuing repair, loss adjustment and claim payout. The company have upwards of 250 live claims in process at one time with values running into the £Ms. Due significant increases in volume in 2018 they need to increase their claim capacity to effectively manage their customers.
This role will involve:
- Oversight on all on-going projects allocating individual projects to restorers and external suppliers if required.
- Making proactive decisions and suggestions to enable better workflow and production within existing systems.
- Taking responsibility for decisions relating to production and able to take important and clear action under pressure.
- Look to develop the whole department including internal systems creating better efficiency within workflow.
- Manage external suppliers along with the appointment of new suppliers into the existing network, assessing their strengths and weaknesses.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A background in production management - preferably within a low volume/high quality environment.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills - rapid growth means systems are sometimes stretched while the company expands and improved.
- A background (or at least an appreciation and interest) in antiques, high-end furniture/fittings and fine art restoration, repair and/or production.
- To be comfortable in a pressured and time-sensitive role.
- To live their core values of honesty, integrity, trust and pride.
Salary of £32-40,000 depending on experience plus pension, holidays and company bonus
- Production Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job