Degree or HND educated, with experience of batch production probably in the print, screen or tampo industry, managing a large production team, you'd like to work core daytime hours, but need the flexibility to sometimes work late shifts and occasional weekend.
A busy expanding manufacturer is seeking a Production Manager to oversee Production, Stores and Dispatch.
What will you be doing?
- Manage, monitor and develop production processes
- Recruit, develop and manage the production team
- Monitor production to ensure cost effective, batch production products on time (sometimes within a 24 hour lead time)
- Maintain standards of production, reduce wastage, and demand planning to anticipate issues in delivery
- Ensure that the factory operates efficiently in a safe working manner
- Manage stores and dispatch to client on schedule
- Providing reports to Senior Management (excel)
What do you need?
- HND or Degree in Engineering or other technical qualification
- Experience of managing large production teams - over 3 shifts
- Experience within the print, screen tampo industry
- Good knowledge of excel for reporting (VLook Ups, Pivot Tables)
- Lean Manufacturing 5S experience
- Experienced in working in a fast paced production environment with shop floor experience
- Car owner driver
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £50,000
- 28 days holiday
- Fun, friendly expanding team, dress down days, Pizza Fridays
- The opportunity to shape and develop the production department, driving change
- Core hours are 8.15am to 5.00pm but flexibility is required to occasionally work some early (6am), late and weekend hours.
- External training provided in order to progress and develop
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website: www.first4personnel.co.uk You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency and a Recruitment Business. We are GDPR compliant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'