Production Manager - Nights
As Production Manager you'll lead a team, and manage the consistent application of processes within your department, ensuring that products are manufactured to the agreed production plan and standard.
You’ll continuously monitor raw materials, all operational processes and the overall production environment to ensure that all activity comply with food safety manufacturing standards.
Effectively communicating with the operations team report progress against plan, highlighting any risks to the achievement of volumes and standards.
Monitoring and reviewing the team capability, ensuring all staff are clearly focused on their key objectives and are developed to maximise their potential.
Shift pattern - Sun – Thurs 10pm – 6amWhy Greencore?
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Spalding, we have a team of around 540 colleagues. We produce coleslaw, potato salad, salad bar bulk products (2kg), pasta salads and couscous/grains for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Morrisons, Co-op, Asda, Aldi, Lidl, Sainsbury’s, KFC, Nando’s, Pizza Hut and Costco. Our Spalding site has a restaurant with hot food available to all our colleagues.What we’re looking for
- You will need to have hands on knowledge and experience within a manufacturing/FMCG environment environment, ideally in the Food industry, using that knowledge to make good robust decisions to resolve issues quickly.
- Demonstrable analytical skills – ability to pull actionable insight from data.
- Prior experience of leading a team and resource planning in a people intensive, manufacturing/FMCG environment.
- Experience of managing large numbers of people in a complex manufacturing environment.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'