An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious Body Shop Manage/VDA r to jopin the team in Cardiff. The site is the latest state of the art facility with an annual turnover exceeding £1 Million and seen as the future of the accident repair industry. This is a high profile position in a high profile business.
This exciting opportunity would be ideal for ambitious hands on Production Manager and would be ideal for a VDA wishing to expand their management skills and experience or an established Manager with VDA experience who would be happy to go through ATA VDA accreditation.
To be considered for such a high profile position I am looking for candidates who can demonstrate a highly developed technical understanding of modern vehicle body shop operations, coupled with proven people management skills.
You will need the determination to deliver and exceed through continuous improvement in both people and process within the current team.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have gained experience in a similar position but now want to progress your career to the highest level, in order to do this you will need hands on strong management/leadership skills.
You must also be able to offer clear communication, have strong numerical and effective organisation skills.
Applications are sought from candidates who feel they can meet the demands of this varied role, which include:
- To monitor and maintain staffing levels to ensure maximum output and quality of work.
- Oversee body shop administrative systems, procedures and records.
- Ensuring that company stock levels are maintained at optimum levels and company assets are correctly maintained and accounted for.
- Be responsible for identifying, selecting, recording and maintaining equipment along with overseeing a preventative maintenance program.
- Regularly inspecting the repair facilities condition, security and working standards to ensure compliance with company policy including H&S.
The company offer an excellent basic salary plus commission.
- Monthly incentives
- 22 days holiday and paid bank holidays
- Pension Scheme after qualifying 3 month period
- A great work life balance
- A modern clean and pleasant working environment with free onsite parking
- Paid breaks