Production Manager required to work for a Metal Fabrication company who manufactures mechanical machinery. Due to the success of the company they are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background within the Manufacturing industry and live within a commutable distance of Daventry.
Production Manager - Position Overview
- Managing a production team to improve overall productivity through continuous improvement methods.
- Responsible for the ordering of parts/equipment
- Planning the production team & managing schedules
- Management & analysis of KPI's
- Working alongside & managing a team of Workshop foremen
- Getting involved with Metal Fabrication & Welding alongside the team
Production Manager - Position Requirements
- Previous experience as a ProductionManager or similar
- Experience within a Metal Fabrication environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills;
- Teamwork, tact and good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure
Production Manager - Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £35,000 (Negotiable) + Bonus
- Monday - Friday (7:30 - 17:00)
- 28 days holiday including bank
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy