A Luxury Interior Design Company is looking for a Production Manager to join their team in London.
The company are looking for someone with a strong background in Luxury Furniture production.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- Manage procurement and production systems
- Oversea and manage the Production Assistant
- Provide reports
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Negotiate terms with suppliers and manufacturers
- Ensure all designs produced can be efficiently produced
- Manage all orders with the Production Assistant
- Ensure delivery of quality items with suppliers
- Develop and maintain relationships with the sales team
- Work alongside the finance team to ensure all client and supplier invoices are paid including customs and excise billing
- Understand stocks and inventory and manage in house and off site
- Assist the creative director with budgeting and cash flows
- Oversee processes of order picking and shipments
- Manage production sales margins
- Strong experience in managing and directing teams
- Cost management and sales margins
- Full furniture production cycle
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Able to meet deadlines and short lead times
- Strong attention to detail in production and procurement
- Fluent in written and spoken English, additional languages are beneficial (Portuguese, Italian or French)
- Degree or education in Manufacturing or Design
- Luxury goods
- Luxury furniture
- Supply Chain
The company offer additional benefits such as flexi hours, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and pension scheme.
For more information on this opportunity please apply today!
- Luxury Goods