Adecco are currently looking for a Production Manager to join our local client on a permanent basis. Preferably from the food industry, however this is not essential.
Your role will be to lead the team on a day to day basis to achieve departmental objectives. By providing direction, instructions and guidance.
You will have many responsibilities in this role, some will include:
* Drive through and efficiency, maximising yields, minimise waste downtime, and ensure quality standards are maintained
* Ensure stock controls at in place and remain effective for all products and materials
* Ensure full trace ability is sustained on all company products
* Utilise computerised system of business to manage daily activity
* Engage and support the Health and Safety Manager during risk assessment's and investigations as well as providing a healthy and safe environment for-staff and visitors
* Work alongside and communicate effectively with other departments
* Pro actively deal with any concerns relating to individual performance, conduct, attendance, in line with the company st HR procedures
* Promptly report any maintenance requests to the engineering department and liaise with hem to get issues resolved in a timely manner
The key skills for this role are:
* Motivating workers and being positive
* Attention to detail in checking that quality standards are operating documents and standards are being met and adhered too
* Coping with pressure and meeting tight deadlines
* Excellent communication skills and proven people and time management skills
* Positively contributing to meetings, training sessions and project teams
* Proactive in suggesting business improvements
* Professionalism and punctuality
* Good IT skills
If you feel you match the above please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
- Production Operator - Food
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"