Production Manager - Assembly
This new opportunity is for an experienced Production Manager with experience with excellent communication and man-management skills. This is an automotive-type manufacturing environment, but applications will be considered from similar manufacturing/production industries.
- Management of 200 assembly/shop floor staff
- Imparting Expectations and Standards
- Assisting the Operations Manager with Operational Demands
- Man Management - Permanent and Agency staff
- Running Production Meetings
- Dealing with Supplier Issues
Experience / Person
- Production Management Experience
- Managing teams of up to 100 staff
- Organising labour
- Ability to Work Autonomously
- Problem Solver
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Excellent Communicator
- Confident IT User
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Hours: Mon - Fri Days
- Production Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'