This role involves managing the Production team, which is responsible for the execution and communication of seasonal
collection that the Production placement strategy; supports the Design vision and intent and meets or
exceeds financial goals.
A leading Luxury Accessories brand
- Manage the Production team, overseeing and troubleshooting on their individual sectors and vendors they
manage for Seasonal, Carry-Over, Runway, Corporate, Bespoke and Outlet collections.
- Manage end to end supply chain flow and critical path management, from PD handover, purchase order
placement, pre-production changes, quality assessments, manufacture and shipping to DC, whilst adhering
to company calendar with PD, Production team and Vendors.
- Responsible for the coordination of early bulk raw materials reservations and QC inspections and on-time
- Manage end to end production process of all packaging requirements within the business.
- Working with PD department and team on assessing quality issues on any new products and materials and
potential hazards and areas for testing.
- Manage calendar to achieve on time placement dates to achieve on time delivery and financial plans
- Issues all purchase orders, factory splits with accuracy and within deadlines.
- Continually review all production deliveries to insure on time delivery and resolve any issues with suppliers
- Ensure that production issues are resolved in a timely manner, root cause is determined and addressed appropriately, and that resolution is communicated to cross-functional teams.
- Identify opportunities in our current processes and develop solutions that will help improve and evolve the business.
- Recommend and influence improvements or process changes that have cross-functional impacts.
- Experienced (Minimum 10 Years) in Production/Manufacturing non-apparel and preferably within the luxury
fashion industry in the leather goods sector.
- Full understanding and working knowledge of Leathers, exotics and hardware.
- Extensive knowledge of Production: Manufacturing and product engineering, testing protocol, product
integrity, Production cycle timeline, calendar management.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Web based applications
- SAP and PLM are desirable but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build effective relationships at all levels with strong influencing skills and
a naturally empathetic nature.
- A good team player, as well as being flexible and fast on their feet.
- A self-starter able to work independently and thrive under pressure.
- Good planning skills with close attention to detail.
- Dynamic, passionate and nicely determined.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and not afraid of hard work.
Offering a competitive salary