Job Title: Technical Support
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: Full Time - 8.30am - 4.30pm
Job Type: Permanent
Do you have a HNC/HND/ONC in electronics or do you have 3-5 years’ experience within an electronics industry? Do you have a strong Customer Service or Technical Support background? Are you looking to further your career within a growing company? If you answer yes to all of the above, we might just have the perfect role for you…
The role will involve a mixture of Customer Service & Technical Support and duties will include:
- Responding to customer and intercompany enquiries on technical issues such as general enquiries, cross references, custom product designs etc.
- Integrating and building professional working relationships with department members across the reporting structure
- Completing market analysis/investigations
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of product datasheets
- Proposing ideas when appropriate to improve departmental effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintaining and enhancing Cross Reference tools for various competitors
- Any additional duties required by the Product Managers
Our client is looking for someone who is a strong communicator, has a solid knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel, someone who can think outside the box to resolve issues and work to tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will be personable, articulate and organised.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global leader in their field, join a fast-growing company and learn about their wide range of products.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your CV with a covering letter explaining what you like about this particular job and what skills/experience you feel you can bring to the role.
*** Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has not been successful. ***
- Customer Service
- Pc Systems