Production Line Supervisor
Permanent- Full Time- Halesworth
We are currently looking for a production line supervisor for our client based in Halesworth. The position is full time, Monday to Friday averaging 45 hours per week.
- Your main rile will be to oversee the production and be the senior team member for two to or three personnel
- You will ensure all production areas and packaging systems comply with company hygiene and health and safety directives.
- You will hold primary responsibility for packing criteria so that the quality of end product is as required whilst overseeing the maintenance and up keep of filling machines and associated equipment.
The ideal candidate will have-
- Experience in food production environment
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Some knowledge of microbiology in the working environment
- Ability to motivate and manage a small team
- Flexible in both routine and working hours
- Strong time management
- A positive can-do attitude
- Experience of production and packing machinery is desirable
Hours: full time, permanent, Mon-Fri. Flexible approach to working hours.
Salary £Neg depending on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job