Production Line Operator
Solsbury Solutions are please to announce we are currently recruiting for production line operators for one our busy clients near the Morriston area of Swansea.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the products are manufactured safely and in an efficient manner to the highest possible quality whilst ensuring environmental standards are met. To ensure changeovers are carried out in a consistent manner, within the correct timescale and following the designated method.
- Ensure all SWP are followed at all times, and that all tasks are carried out in a safe manner.
- Ensure that wastage is kept to a minimum on line, and that housekeeping is of the highest possible standard.
- Ensure all basic quality checks are carried out.
- Communicate with all team members and all support departments to ensure efficiency is optimised.
- React quickly to any problems on line e.g. spillages machine jams etc.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out in a manner where line efficiency is optimised.
- Participate and contribute to continuous improvement activities and ideas.
- Ensure correct break times are maintained at all times.
- Carry out any other tasks allocated to you from time to time by your manager.
The successful candidates don't necessarily need to have experience as on-site training is provided however it would be beneficial.
Hours of work
37.50 hours a week.
Either a 6am - 2pm shift or 2pm - 10pm
Overtime also available
If successful, after a 3 month period in this role the candidate will be offered a permanent contract.
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer
- Production Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"