Cordant People are currently looking for experienced production operatives for one of our clients in the Enfield area.
***YOU WILL NEED PRODUCTION/MANUFACTURING LINE EXPERIENCE OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE SELECTED FOR THIS POSITION***
Ideal candidates will have had previous exposure in a manufacturing environment. Additionally, can do basic mathematics, is mechanically inclined and comfortable with hand tools, and is happy with rolling up their sleeves and doing what it takes to be a team player.
You will take part in and be part of a multi skilled workforce. You will be required to carry out quality control activities, escalate any non conformance's through the correct channels. Working in a safe and efficient manner as part of the team is essential.
You will work as part of our production team to safely operate and maintain manufacturing machinery within a work area and / or production lines to ensure the line achieves the output required within production performance and quality.
The role will require the following:
- Working knowledge of packing operations
- Knowledge of quality control and assurance processes
- Relevant hands on plant aptitude - excellent problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to details
- Some experience in laboratory operations is desirable but not essential
- To service the production line with materials as per line schedule in a timely manner to avoid any downtime
- Experience within a production line/manufacturing environment
- Drive for Results - High level of technical and leadership skills
- Decision Quality - Attention to detail and a systematic approach.
- Good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Be able to lift heavy products
- Forklift licence - Counterbalance is advantageous
- Rotating shifts - days/nights
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job