Our ambitious Client is looking for Quality Control Inspector to join their manufacturing team.
The Inspector is responsible for ensuring that the incoming parts and material are appropriate inspected to ensure that the specification and requirements are met. The inspection may include the assessment to industry recognized standards or through inspection against internally generated engineering drawings or specifications. Any defects deviations or errors will be reported through the QA department for onwards actions or disposition. To assess the condition of incoming parts and material.
- Perform day to day Goods Inwards Inspections:
o Verifying product against drawing and other specifications using calibrated equipment
o Verify quantities received
o Verify, record and store incoming release paperwork against requirements
o Contact suppliers concerning quality issues
o Record faulty product found at goods in stage and process through company computer systems
- React to day to day problems associated with the operation of his/her responsibilities.
- Attend meetings relating to Goods Inwards
- Control concession spreadsheet and issue numbers
- Control and store COSHH/MSDS datasheet records
- Verify RoHS conformity of parts
- Assist Goods Inwards Receipt Inspector as required
- Conform and comply with all current Health & Safety Regulations.
- Comply with internal procedures relating to security of stores and stock, and to the stores function for which he/she has been assigned.
- Maintain compliance with established company procedures.
- Maintain Documentation Controls in support of the Goods Inwards Inspection processes to which he/she is assigned.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Undertake and complete additional tasks
- Assist Quality Engineer with their duties
- Assist Engineering with Inspection and testing for projects and development
- Assist QHSE Manager when required
Qualification’s Skills and Experience
- Qualification in engineering would be an advantage
- 2 years’ experience required in Inspection of incoming goods and sub contract processes
- CMM experience an advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Ability to make decision
- Good eye for detail
- Ability work on own or in a team
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job