Our client is a leading Manufacturer of Automotive parts, supplying to some of the world’s leading car brands.
They are now looking for Line Leaders to join their Production team, at their site in Buckingham.
Location: Buckingham (commutable from Brackley, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Towcester, Banbury, Leighton Buzzard, Ayslebury)
Salary: Competitive hourly rate
Hours: Full time, working 8am until 5pm each day + early finish on Fridays!
Line Leaders lead and support the Production team to achieve daily production targets in terms of quality and quantity.
- Work with the team to assemble goods on the Production lines, monitoring their performance and ensuring all your team members are fully trained
- Understanding of the various manual and automated machinery on site, plus report any equipment faults to the Maintenance team
- Quality control checks on finished products, plus any re-work required, and ensure all products meet customer standards and specifications
- All finished products are packed and despatched as required, with any paperwork completed in full
- Reporting back to the wider team as required e.g. production rates and use of raw materials
- Take part in any process and quality improvement projects e.g. 5S
- Ensure the team is working within all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Travel to visit suppliers on a regular basis
- Customer focused, confident to meet Production targets and deadlines
- Previous experience of training and leading a team
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible approach to work
- Practical, hands-on approach and good problem solving ability
- Understanding of Lean techniques and experience of Continuous Improvement initiatives e.g. 5S
- Previous experience within Manufacturing / Production / Assembly, within the Automotive industry would be an advantage
- Full UK Driving license, for travelling to visit suppliers
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!
You may have had experience of or be interested in the following: Team Leader, Supervisor, Shift Manager, Duty Manager, Section Leader, Coordinator, Team Manager, FLM, Floor Manager, Line Manager, Shift Supervisor, Line Leader, Production Supervisor, Machine Operator, Production Leader, Manufacturing Supervisor, Assembly Leader.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Agency, the services advertised by Easy Web Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job