Production Line Feeder
To service the production line with materials as per line schedule in a timely manner to avoid any downtime waiting for raw materials.
To inform the line leader of any problems concerning raw material availability that may affect the quality of the lines finished product
To inform the line manager of any problems concerning raw material availability that may affect the efficiency of the line.
- Communication with production managers, line leaders & WIP issuing operatives.
- Locating & batching raw materials ready for the next run. This can be in the bread room, WIP fridge or Prep.
- Ensuring these batched items are the correct I code with useable shelf life and transporting these materials to the production line.
Removing materials from the previous run from the line & transporting to the WIP fridge 'topping up’ materials on line to ensure sufficient stock is available for use during each production run.
The Ideal Candidate
- Written English.
- Communication - interpersonal skills
- Able to read & check & verify items are correct against a line specification
- Attention to detail.
- Reasonable level of comprehension
- About the company
About the Company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"