Production Leader - Successful Manufacturer
Are you a highly motivated manufacturing professional able to drive continuous improvement within production? Can you take the reins of a function as a Production Leader and make a real difference to manufacturing processes? If so, read on.
Born from humble beginnings in 1817, our client provides a wide range of healthcare products to keep families at their best. They’re now looking for a Production Leader to join their Production Team in Crediton.
- Salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Competitive annual bonus scheme
- Performance incentive schemes / managers awards
- 35 days’ holiday allowance (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Option to purchase additional flexible benefits (incl. extra holiday)
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Optional healthcare/dental
- Flexible benefits programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free 'Fit for Life’ medical assessments
- Paid community volunteering days
- Mondelez online university learning material
- Access to international Mondelez job vacancies
- Participation in frequent social events
Our client has been growing and writing the story of their success for 100 years and specialises in lozenges and products to sooth throats and ease coughing.
Drawing on their unique experience of the healthcare and confectionary markets, they are committed to delivering the best tasting healthcare products. To achieve this ambition, they need a highly-skilled team.
You’ll receive an excellent range of benefits, as well as great development opportunities, to ensure that you feel recognised, challenged and engaged in your role.
Within a team-oriented and open environment, you will have the chance to make a positive impact on a vital function within the business.
As the Production Leader, you’ll oversee a large team of operatives through the direct line management of Senior Operators and the indirect management of Production Operatives.
You will ensure that manufacturing and packaging targets are achieved, and focus is placed on safety, quality and delivery.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop your team’s skills and abilities to ensure they fulfil their potential
- Plan, analyse and challenge labour requirements
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with stakeholders
- Complete risk assessments for all new or ad hoc tasks
- Drive continuous improvement within the manufacturing process
- Report to the Leadership Team
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of GMP, ISO regulations, Lean Manufacturing, and Continuous Improvement methodologies
- IOSH Managing Safety Qualification or equivalent.
- Six Sigma certification, at a minimum a Green Belt
- People management experience
- High levels of motivation and the drive develop individuals and improve processes
Experience working in a highly regulated manufacturing environment (Pharmaceutical, or FMCG) would be beneficial to your application.
Our client is eager to hear from candidates who have experience as a Production Leader, Production Line Team Lead, Manufacturing Line Supervisor, Senior Production Technician or Senior Manufacturing Technician.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to learn and grow as a Production Leader, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job