£20,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary, Plus bonus, 24.5 days holiday (plus banks) Company Pension Scheme
Our client is a well established and well respected organisation who specialise in the design and manufacture of liquid level instrumentation products. Due to growth they are looking to add a highly energetic, hardworking Production & Goods in Operative to join their team based in Swanley, Kent.
- Unloading & receiving of goods, quality inspection of said goods & transportation to the correct area of use or storage.
- Selection & preparation of materials & parts prior to fabrication and welding according to picking list, instructions or drawings.
- Mechanical assembly & hydrostatic pressure testing of fabricated products in accordance with relative standard/instruction.
- Carry out final assembly of sub units, functional testing & QA of finished product.
- Work efficiently at all times & strive to ensure on time delivery of products is maintained.
- Carry out tasks requested by senior management during busy periods to ensure the smooth running of all departments within the business.
- 3 years experience working in mechanical assembly or a workshop/shop floor environment.
- Have basic experience of working with machine tools such as band saws, pillar drills, lathes and tape measures.
- Have a pro active, can do attitude and work well as part of a team.
- Must be able to effectively organise, prioritise and manage workloads.
- Be physically fit as the role will require lifting and manual handling.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft office programmes with effective communication skills both written and verbal.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity or would like to receive further information then please contact Alex Butterworth on the below details.