Salary £18,000- £21,000 (Dependant on experience) Monday to Friday
Our client is looking for a Production finisher to join their site based in Gloucestershire. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a lovely company that are at the forefront of their specialism.
The role requires someone with excellent hand dexterity to finish/assemble parts along with good computer skills to use control panels to set up jobs on machinery (dropping and dragging files and manipulating data)
Working hours - 7am to 3pm with a rota for call outs on the weekend.
Normally one to two weekends a month. Normally the call outs will only be for a couple of hours. The call outs are to reset machines and take out made parts.
The key areas of responsibility are;
- Breaking out parts from machine.
- Finishing products with hand tools (scalpels, sand paper)
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to use measuring equipment such as a Vernier.
- Analytical approach to engineering solutions.
- Machine changeovers at weekends on a team rota basis.
Essential Experience / Qualities:
- Good IT literacy preferably including a basic familiarity with CAD viewing packages.
- Hands-on experience in a workshop environment.
- Good hand-to-eye coordination and dexterity.
- Excellent communication skills, good team worker, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability.
Call out payment at £50, hourly rate at time and a half.
If you are a suitable candidate excited about the prospect of working for a great company please submit your CV today and Lucy will be in touch.
Adecco is an employment agency and an equal opportunities employer. Due to the high volume of responses to our advertising we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. If you have not heard from us within 6 working days then please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Production/ finishing/ operative/ hand tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job