Production Facilities Technician
Role: Production Facilities Technician
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Location: Milton Hill
A fantastic opportunity to work in one of Oxfordshire’s finest business in the facilities team. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Facilities lead and will be responsible for the blending and final filtration of products used for engine testing and consumer sampling.
- Blending of finished oils and packages
- Undertake a variety of roles within the facility as required.
- Maintain high standards of safety and housekeeping.
- Maintain high standards of inventory control.
- Work as part of a team.
Plus much more!
- Commitment to good inventory management practices.
- A high regard for both safety and quality.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and contribute to a team.
- The ability to handle 210 litre drums, 25 litre drums and other equipment associated with blending activities.
- Good attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A Fork Lift Truck licence or be prepared to undertake training in this area.
If you are interested, please apply online and get in contact if you are interested – email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job