£25,000 - £28,000 Basic Salary, Plus bonus, 24.5 days holiday (plus banks) Company Pension Scheme, Death in Service, Permanent Health Insurance
Our client is a well established and well respected organisation who specialise in the design and manufacture of liquid level instrumentation products. Due to growth they are looking to add a highly energetic, hardworking Production Fabricator/Welder to their team based in Swanley, Kent.
The role will be very practical and will involve performing a variety of fabrication, assembly and TIG welding functions on stainless, carbon steel and exotic pipe assemblies.
- TIG welding of product, according to specification and drawings to a quality that ensures acceptance of weld examination by Radiograph and tolerances of +/- 1.5mm
- Prepare materials prior to welding, fit up and assemble need.
- Maintain quality in line with respective QA procedures and adhere to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Assemble and hydrostatically pressure test completed units for acceptance.
- Carry out any additional task that may be requested by senior management in order to ensure the smooth running of all departments in the business.
- 2 years experience within a manufacturing environment with knowledge of general machine operation and preparation and the ability to work from engineering fabrication drawings.
- Previous TIG welding experience with experience of ss316 pipework systems being a major advantage.
- Have experience working with general work shop machinery such as lathes, band saws and drilling machines to prepare materials for the welding process.
- Recognised Weld Coding’s would also be an advantage as would a completed apprenticeship in Fabrication & Welding.
- Must have a positive and upbeat manner and be enthusiastic and self motivated.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity or would like to receive further information then please contact Alex Butterworth on the below details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job