Job Profile for Production / Fabrication Manager - TP137673
Production Manager required for a leading Sheet Metal Fabricator based in the Worthing area. Our client are a growing and well-established manufacturer with a strong customer base, and a fully equipped production facility. The successful Production Manager will be required to directly manage a team of Production Engineers and Welder / Fabricators.
Production Manager Position Overview
- Working towards Production targets by the direct management of Production Engineers and Welders
- Creating production schedules and plans for the production teams
- Logging production and quality discrepancies
- Having an input on Production meetings
Production Manager Position Requirements
- Previous experience within a Production Management position
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015
- Experience within a Fabrication / Sheet Metal environment is advantageous but not essential
- Based in a commutable distance of Worthing
- IT Literate, especially with Microsoft packages
- Full UK Driving License
Production Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £45,000 - Dependent upon experience
- 28 Days Holiday, including bank holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'