Production Executive - Newark - c. £20K - Permanent - Free onsite parking
c. £20,000 per annum
Our client, a rapidly growing company in Newark, are looking to recruit a Production Executive to join their growing and very busy team. Reporting directly to the Head of Production & Facilities, the purpose of the role is to ensure production equipment is maintained and prepped for events and to act as a production engineer onsite, when appropriate.
- Ensure audio, video, lighting and staging equipment is prepped, stored and maintained to the highest possible level.
- Operation of audio systems for smaller events, including front of house control and audio system set up.
- Undertake detailed advancing of live events including technical discussions with clients and onsite leadership.
- Communicating all aspects of daily production business, i.e. gathering and analysis of key information relating to production equipment and maintenance schedules.
- Liaison with Financial Controls, ensuring that changes to cheque/invoice authority signatories and purchase orders are correctly recorded.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS NEEDED:
- A good understanding of production techniques including Audio, Video, Lighting and staging systems.
- At least two years’ experience working within a technical production environment.
- A high level of communication skills both written and oral at all levels.
- An understanding of events production, operational priorities and financial principles is desirable; an ability to keep fully abreast of internal/external industry developments, with a fundamental appreciation of the business environment/issues specific to operational and financial departments of the Company.
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel skills to advanced level.
This role requires a degree of flexible working including some weekend working.
If you are a technically focussed and dynamic event production executive and feel that you have the attributes to fill this Production Executive vacancy, please submit your updated CV, outlining your relevant skills and experience to Travail Newark.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.
- Communication Skills