Production Engineering Manager - Role & Responsibilities - Process Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering / Lean / Continuous Improvement / Technical
* Support the Quality team and assist in the identification and reduction of process variation
* Assist in the roll out of continuous improvement within production and introduce sensible operator applied Autonomous Maintenance
* Support the collection and analysis of OEE data
* Solve common technical problems by liaising with production, quality, design and supply chain teams
* Create and produce reports, presentations, SOPs and other documentation
* Identify process improvements, lead and support lean Six sigma projects to realise these improvements
Production Engineering Manager - Skills & Abilities - Process Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering / Lean / Continuous Improvement / Technical
* A self motivated individual with a proactive positive attitude, a challenger or the status quo and a desire to want to improve and do things better
* Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate their thoughts clearly and succinctly. Also to be able to influence and communicate across all levels of the business
* Ability to work as part of a team both office and factory based
* Ability to analyse data and identify trends and systematically solve problems
* Good attention to detail whilst working in an organised manner, prioritising own workload effectively
Production Engineering Manager, Process Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Lean, Continuous Improvement, Technical
If this role could appeal, please do apply now!
- Process Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Production Engineering Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'