I am now working with a family owned, manufacturing business based in Sheffield, who are looking to recruit a high calibre, Production Engineering Manager. This position will form part of the senior management team but the successful candidate will need to be from an engineering or manufacturing background. Any engineering qualifications will prove advantageous.
My client are located in Sheffield and come with over 150 years heritage which they are very proud of. They engineer and manufacture there very own niche product range which are supplied to customers worldwide. They are now looking to recruit a Production Engineering Manager to improve manufacturing.
The Production Engineering Manager will be responsible for meeting KPI's and maintaining a strong Health and Safety Environment at all times whilst motivating the team to ensure production targets are met.
- Other day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manage production lines to maximise outputs
- Ensure health and safety is prioritised at all times
- Meet and exceed production targets whilst minimising waste and maintaining quality
- Encourage a strong team culture to increase team performance
To apply for the Production Engineering Manager based in Sheffield will have a range of the following:
- Experience within a production environment.
- Ability to manage a team and build strong team culture.
- Ambition to progress in career and lead development within team progression.
Competitive Salary Plus Package