Production Engineer - London - CAD/Machining - Very Competitive
A Production Engineer is required to join a specialist manufacturer of high value products.
Main Purpose of Role: To be the link between the CAD team and the production being the guarantor of the phase of industrialisation.
As the Production Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Implement engineering best practices and standards across all aspects of the manufacturing environment
- Develop, implement and manage the standard tools (machining department and craft production) to ensure the company has the most appropriate technology at its disposal.
- Collaborate with the CAD team throughout the new product development life cycle
- Develop, implement and manage the standard tool procurement and repair
As the Production Engineer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Minimum 3-5 years production / manufacturing / industrial engineering experience
- Experience implementing effective engineering solutions to improve manufacturing processes resulting in operational improvements
- A sound understanding of manufacturing processes, ferrous material science (practical background), metrology, mechanical design.
- A good blend of academic and intellectual capability with a practical and hands on approach, as is appropriate with a small business.
- Degree qualified in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering or similar discipline.
If you are interested in this exciting new Production Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.
- process manager
- production manager
- process engineer
- manufacturing engineer
- CAD engineer
- Production engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'