- Competitive Salary to £43k + package
World class manufacturer to the motorsport and Automotive world are looking for a number of Production Engineers to carry out the normal duties of a Production Engineer within the Production Engineering function of the Advanced Engineering Group.
- To undertake CAD modelling and drafting on Siemens NX 3D CAD to Company standards and procedures.
- Be the designated Production Engineer for particular projects, and advise the Designer of those projects on a formal and informal level about relevant Production Engineering issues.
- To regard and apply cost effective manufacturing methods.
- Design and create detail drawings of manufacturing tooling for all projects, when required.
- Attend formal design reviews as appropriate to advise of Production Engineering issues related to a particular project.
- Raise the Engineering Method for all company and customer individual parts.
- Provide manufacturing advice to company Engineers.
- Production Engineer customer drawings, including the determining and understanding of specific tooling requirements.
- Liaise with the product Technology function for gauges, tools and data.
- To advise corrective action to manufacture queries and non-conformance and advise the responsible designer as appropriate.
- Achieve Quality and Delivery KPI targets.
- To undertake personnel development
- To observe Health and Safety rules at all times
- To follow Company Quality Procedures, Standards and Work Instructions
- To carry out reasonable duties as requested by Management
- Manufacturing knowledge
- Understanding of transmission products and quality systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understanding of 3D modelling and engineering drawings
- At least 3-years experience working within an automotive environment, ideally working directly with automotive OEM manufacturers
Have awareness of APQP process according to automotive customer requirements
- Must have good awareness of a production or engineering environment
- At least 3-years experience working within an automotive environment, ideally
working directly with automotive OEM manufacturers
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'