Production Engineer - Near Wickford - Salary discussed upon application
Due to expansion a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Engineer to join an established Electronics company in Central Essex. If you have experience working in Production Engineering and an in depth knowledge of Electronics including conventional and SMT Assembly, we want to hear from you!
Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17/04/2018 Job Reference: 19546192
- Act as the the link between the Projects Team/Buyers and the Production Team.
- Review and examine customer supplied specifications and information.
- Produce BOM, production procedures, Gerber files and CAD generated drawings.
- Provide technical support to the production line.
- Support with the production of tooling and jigs for the shop floor.
- Provide feedback and possible corrective actions for production documents.
Production Engineer Requirements:
- In depth knowledge of Electronics manufacturing including conventional and SMT assembly.
- Proven experience in production engineering.
- Confident communicating with other departments e.g. Project Engineers, Buyers as well as customers.
- Understanding of quality standards e.g. IPC
- Understanding of Lean manufacturing techniques such as 5S would be an advantage.
- 2D/3D CAD skills would be an advantage but not essential.
- Must be able to work in a pressurised environment
- Salary discussed upon application
- Free Parking
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Electronics, PCB, SMT, Manufacturing, Production, Engineer, Manufacture, Project, IPC, Engineering, Subcontract, Tooling, Jigs
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job