Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing and working in partnership with a large, global manufacturing business in the Nottinghamshire area. They are experiencing sustained growth within the business and are in need of an Production Engineer to aid their manufacturing process.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large, global manufacturing business in the East Midlands, who are currently searching for an Production Engineer to join their business. The company are delivering sustained and profitable growth, and pride themselves on a high standard of precision engineered products.
The Production Engineer within the North Nottingham business would be expected to;
- Design, develop and improve manufacturing processes
- Use Lean Manufacturing Techniques and quality methodologies to improve manufacturing processes
- Monitor and analyse the capabilities of the processes
- Plan activities aligned with New Product Introduction processes
- Develop and maintain Processes, FMEA's and control plans
- Ensure all manufacturing processes are optimised
The successful Production Engineer within the North Nottingham business would have;
- HNC qualified in Engineering or equivalent
- 4-5 years in a Production/Manufacturing environment
- Experience working within a similar role within Industrial or Automotive
- Experience using Continuous Improvement and Lean and Six Sigma practices
- Experience using 8D, 5 why and design for experiment
Apply for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job