My client is now looking for a Production Engineer to join their team. Due to an internal promotion there is now an opportunity to be part of a market leading manufacturing company. The position will involve amending factory designs and working closely with suppliers and customers to get the job done. It is vital that you enjoy building relationships and have strong communication skills, as well as previous Production Engineering experience.
- Review Bill of Material (BOM’s) from design department
- Check drawing packs are correct
- Raise Non-conformance Report (NCR)and Engineering Change Requests (ECN’s) for work in progress that require modifications / improvements
- Ensure that all changes and actions are completed in a timely manner
- Liaise with suppliers on all design issues
- Assist all other departments with queries on all designed machines
- Liaise with electrical, projects, design and workshop to ensure successful delivery of machinery
- Able to work under pressure
- Solution Finder
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship builder
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of 2-D and 3-d drawing packages
- Similar Experience in Production Engineering
My client offers a competitive salary, with additional company benefits. If you feel that you have all the above skills and would like to be considered for the position, please forward your CV today Ideal locations for this role at Peterborough, Spalding, Whittlesey, Huntingdon, Stamford, Bourne, Market Deeping, March.
- Production Engineering
- Change Requests
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"