Chippenham Wiltshire Area
25 days holiday plus onsite parking, company bonus and excellent benefits
• If you are an experienced production engineer from a manufacturing background with knowledge of control systems then this could be an ideal new opportunity for you.
• The company are a leading manufacturing business who have invested heavily in a high tech manufacturing site and are committed to investing in their employees.
• This role will involve providing engineering support to develop and improve current manufacturing processes.
• The primary requirement of this role is to lead a number of projects to link manufacturing equipment control systems to the ERP system and web or network reporting systems.
• This role is also required to specify, design and install new equipment and processes to be used on current and future products in all Operational areas.
• Define the electrical and control system specifications that will be the basis of all future equipment designs.
• Specify and implement data links between equipment and network or web based data storage for use as quality record, reporting or controls for downstream processes.
Experience and Skills Required
Engineering back ground with an apprenticeship in electrical / mechanical / production engineering roles or BTEC/ HND upward with practical skills.
Minimum 5 years’ experience within a manufacturing engineering role within a medium volume production >100 units per day or similar environment.
Experience in designing control systems and linking to the network or web storage to be used to report or control other processes.
Experience leading New Production Introduction programs.
Familiarity with lean manufacturing environments.
Able to read and produce 2D in AutoCAD & 3D in SolidWorks.
Able to interpret, communicate & use technical data.
Competent use in Microsoft packages.
This is a great opportunity to join a world leading manufacturing business with a fantastic working environment in an interesting and varied role with excellent benefits
Please contact David Constance at Reed Engineering on 01173178000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business